Geremu was baptised on Saturday afternoon and we celebrated with family. Everything went off without a hitch and the meal afterwards we great. It was nice to see my sister Colleen and cousin Chad. Here are some pictures if his big day.
The Godparents Colleen and Chad.
5 comments:
Beautiful! And the haircut looks great!
First off, his outfit is SO cute! Second, his haircut is SUPER cute! I really like it short! He looks older- but cute! Looks like a fun time!
A beautiful day for a beautiful boy and his beautiful family. I'm so happy for you all.
Kisses to The Pirate.
CC
CUTE outfit! Looks like you all had fun :)
Thanks for telling me Geremu has also grown 4 inches. I thought it was weird or off, but if he did too then my measurements are accurate and I can breathe a sigh of relief that they're growing so well!
Our good weeds!
Post a Comment