Today Nick took the boys to a football scrimmage. After the boys were running around for awhile Cullen told Nick he was thirsty. Nick went and got them Gatorade and then decided to get them popcorn too. Cullen never drank any of the Gatorade but loved the popcorn. On the drive home Cullen was still eating some of the popcorn in the back seat when he yelled, "I can't stop eating".
Oh, one more thing I want to share, when we accepted Geremu's referral in March, he weighed 18 lbs and was 18 months. Today we had a doctors apt. he is now 23 months and 26 lbs. and has grown more then 2 inches.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like Geremu was the one eating popcorn! Buttered!
A boy after my own heart!
lol...that's hysterical. I feel the same way! And way to grow, Geremu!
Post a Comment