Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Camping

We got back from camping this afternoon and had a great time with Nick's relatives. I have so many good pictures from the short trip. The boys had a great time as usual.

Cullen and Geremu get along so well I can't believe they have only had each other for 2 months. Both of them have come such a long way this summer. Geremu understands what we are saying now so much better. The other day when I was getting him dressed I asked him to stand up and he stood right up. Now this might not seem like much to most of you but this never would have happened a few weeks ago or maybe even the day before. The kid is freakin' amazing!


Here the boys are cuddling! Playing in the dirt (a favorite activity).
Our friend Jim let us take his cart for a spin.
Fun with the family...
Cullen would have to take breaks from swimming because his tummy hurt (I think from swallowing water).
All I want to do is have some fun...

Cullen playing in the water


Geremu "belly flopping"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the belly-flopping video...the poor kid struggles to get up only to decide...hey I wanna belly flop again! So funny!

Coffeybunny said...

I LOVE THE PIRATE! I'm so glad he's understanding better and things are settling in. I am amazed at how quickly these guys get fluent!

Kate said...

Happy 2 months home! I love the hammock picture!

Life's A Journey... said...

G-Dog was BUILT for flip flops! So cute on him!

Anonymous said...

AHHH...can we just call Cullen-

MICHAEL PHELPS JR.!?!?