Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We had family pictures taken last week, if you would like to preview some of the pictures here is a link to check them out: http://www.nuphoto.blogspot.com/. We LOVED the photographer and highly recommend her if you live in the area. She was excellent and patient with young children.

This has sort of been a busy week for us. I'm teaching a 1-week summer school class with my good friend Billy (you might remember him from his short shorts picture) but today Nick taught for me and he is going to again tomorrow morning. The boys and I enjoyed our morning at the library then played outside for a bit. Amy stopped in to see how the boys were doing and brought a picture book for Geremu to look at (he loves it). Tonight we went to the YMCA to play in the play area, splash pad and pool with our friends Billy, Katie and their kids. The boys had a great time and crashed as soon as we got home.
I haven't been good about taking pictures the past few days, this is all I've got.
Here is me with the boys at our backyard campfire

Cullen practicing his future profession.

2 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

I LOVE the pics from Nicole. She did such an awesome job! REALLY cute! She is Emily and Morgan Farmers friend and did pics of their family too...you should check out their blog.

Coffeybunny said...

Your new header pic took my breath away. Stunning.