Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just Truckin' Along

I really do have a lot of other stuff I should be doing right now so I need to keep this short. I think I officially LOVE the jeep more then the boys do. It was given to us but it didn't work, so Nick ordered a few parts and got it running. Geremu can't reach the peddle so he can't drive it (this is a good thing, he would be a maniac behind the wheel) and Cullen just doesn't want to. So that leaves me as the all-time driver, a job I really enjoy! Here are some pictures of the boys and me truckin' along.
Yesterday I went out with my friend Katie. We went down to the outlet mall then out to eat, it was a nice little break for me. Afterwards, I stopped by my friend Amy's house to catch-up with her and today we went to the farmers market together. This evening the boys and me went to Katie and Billy's house for dinner. I wish I would have brought my camera, Cullen, Geremu and Carson are three peas in a pod.
Nick's Dad and his wife came to visit for the night on Friday, then Nick went north Saturday with them. His brother Dan also made the trek up for their outing.
This is Cullen after he stayed in his room for an hour reading because, "I not tired".

No comments: