Monday, July 14, 2008

The Pickle

Cullen's idea of funny these days is to close his eyes when I am going to take his picture. This isn't really a new idea, he was doing this when Nicole came to our house to take pictures of our family too. Don't let the pictures fool you people, he isn't blinking- his eyes are just shut. When he first started doing this is made me mad because frankly, there isn't much I can do to get him to open his eyes. But now that I have a lot of pictures of him with is eyes closed I'm starting to think it's down right funny (I'm not going to tell him this). But someday when he looks back there is going to be this month or so period in his life where he is smiling in all of his pictures but his eyes are shut.

Here is Cullen posing with a pickle he just "caught".
Now here Cullen is determined to keep his eyes closed despite the fact that he is now choking on the pickle. (I can assure you he is alive and well.)
On a completely different note, Geremu LOVES to be pegged off with the hose. He runs screaming and laughing to hide every time he is hit but he always comes back for more. Here he is "thinking" he is safe in the garage:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cullen is funny! I hope he continues to shut his eyes for months to come to bug his Mom!! Cute shorts on Geremu :)