Monday, July 21, 2008

Stylin' Safety Glasses

Just hung around the house today, we did get out and about in the neighborhood but Cullen never actually got out of his pj's. He would wear them everyday all day if I let him (this was the first time I let him) because they are his "favorite". The boys went on a bug hunt today, they LOVE safety glasses as much as their mother and father do:)

Geremu wore his a bit off center (for 45 minutes) but it didn't seem to bother him.
Notice how Geremu's hands are on my butt? When we bike if his hands aren't on my butt then he sits back and kicks his feet up and rests them on my butt- yikes!
Does anyone know where I can get a set of chains for these wheels and a plow for the front of this thing? I want to be prepared when the snow starts a flying! Cullen does not like to ride in the jeep he only likes to chase it around the yard.
Cullen yells, "he-haw" while Geremu, "moo's" while riding on Nick's back.
A stormed came through the area this evening, we sat on the porch and watched it until the wind started blowing so hard that the rain was coming onto the porch. Here are some pictures from after the storm, the hail looked like snow in the yard.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's so great to see how well you all are doing! I especially like the safety goggles.

5.5 weeks home already -- and it feels like a lifetime (at least to us, but we're not getting that much sleep yet...)!

Kate, Eric and Sefi