Geremu caught his first fish of the year today, it took roughly 20 minutes and it went something like this...
I really should have video taped the chase scene for sound purposes because the ending was spectacular. The fish was getting a bit tired and apparently disoriented. The boys would kick up sand/mud and lose track of the fish but it wouldn't seem to go very far, when the dust settled we were able to spot it again and again. I would point the location of the fish out to the boys and they would chase it down again. The actual catch happened under the dock. I didn't actually see Gere catch the fish but I heard it all play out. The yelling went something like this, "NO, NO, NO, AHHHH, NO, NO! AHHH, NO! YES, HE GOT IT!" Big breath as Gere gets above water and fits of laughter....
In other news, Nasuuna attended her first baseball game not to long ago. Much like myself she seemed to lose interest in the sport as soon as her popcorn was gone. Which was alright because she was really there to watch her favorite coach and not the game anyways...
Last week of school for me, looking forward to lots of family time!
1 comment:
Hi
My name is Jenna. Your kids are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel, Your kids are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment