Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cullen and his Fairy Godmother

Cullen calls his Godmother his "Fairy Godmother" and today he drew a picture of himself with his Fairy Godmother. He proceeded to tell us that he LOVES to spend time with her because "she is so nice to me." I'm not so sure he actually remembers her if he believes that, just kidding Katie.


Anyways, he asked me to take his picture with the picture and put it on the computer for her to see. I took several pictures of him and NONE of them turned out appropriate looking... I should note that he does have clothing on it's just he kept covering it up.
So there you have it Fairy Godmother, be sure to comment and tell him how sweet his picture is of the two of you:)

In Geremu news, we have not cut his hair since the beginning of the summer because he does not want it cut. The problem is he also doesn't want me to touch it... This my friends is a problem because if I don't put some sort of product in it daily the curls have a mind of their own. His hair right now is only a few (3-4) inches long but it never looks that long because his curls are so tight. He has started doing his own hair, which is fine with me as long as we don't have somewhere to go. Here is a recent picture of him after he did his own hair, I should note he was mad at me at the time the picture was taken because I didn't want him wearing the headband shopping.

2 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Cullen, I LOVE LOVE the pic of you and me! When did you get to be such a good drawer? You must be in Kindergarten now! SO SO GOOD!

Remember who is the VERY BEST FAIRY GODMOTHER! I can't wait to give you presents at Christmas! GET EXCITED! AUNTIE KATIE is coming to town soon!

Life's A Journey... said...

Side Note to My Sister: When you ARE the very best Fairy Godmother, it's hard to be forgotten B!