Friday, January 15, 2010

"Twins" Day

For the holidays Cullen gave his teachers charity: water/Water for Christmas shirts that he helped make; aka take off the dryers conveyor belt and pile on top of each other. I got a note last week that his teachers would like a picture with Cullen this Friday wearing the shirt.

Cullen has been looking forward to today since the note came home. We layed out his outfit last night to build up the anticipation. Then I put a camera in his backpack before he went to school and wrote a note asking Cullen's teacher to take a few pictures with our camera as well. Cullen thinks the world of his teachers and had so much to tell us today when he got home from school.

One of Cullen's teachers printed out a packet of some pictures of them together and added a copy of a page from Cullen's journal. I don't think you can read the writing on the picture below but the people are labeled as Cullen and his teachers as well as a camera. Today was a day I don't think Cullen will forget anytime soon. Cullen was smiling all day and was so proud to be a part of the "twins" day as he called it.

I'm putting together a video for a presentation I'm doing with a friend for Global Awareness Week at one of the local high schools. At the end of the video I'm adding pictures of different people wearing the Water for Christmas/charity: water shirts we printed in all different colors. It won't be done for about 2 weeks but as I was flipping through the pictures quickly tonight I was pretty pleased with how cool it looks. Here is one of my favorite pictures, perhaps because it has my favorite 3 people in it.

For those of you looking for a shirt update, sales are still going pretty well, I plan to sell through the Global Awarness Week (middle of Febuary). The high school recently printed up 200 "limited edition" shirts, in black and white and those are a hit. Changing up the shirt and ink color and printing a limited amount seems to have increased sales again.

Tonight we went to a high school basketball game, my kids like to sit in the nose bleed section all by themselves.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Would love to get some of those beautiful shirts! How much and what sizes to do have available??

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Jen I tried e-mailing you last week to touch base with you through the 2 e-mails I have (they might be old?) Could you e-mail me so we can get in contact with each other? ancgerman@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Cullen is adorable!!