Thursday, August 13, 2009

While Dad is away...

the kids will play. The boys have been really very good while Nick has been away. The weather has been nice the last two weeks and it finally seems like summer. Just in time for the school year to start! The boys have had lots of play time in their pool.
The boys stayed busy for most of the afternoon yesterday after I filled a bucket up with water and gave them each a paint brush and told them to paint the house. Every few minutes Geremu would ask me, "Too good Mom?" I would tell him that it was really good then he would go back to painting.
The boys have also spent quite a bit of time playing dress-up. I never knew boys played dress-up. This game involves emptying their dressers and/or closets and switching clothes. Today I decided to prevent the mess by getting out old costumes. They were so HOT but cute and the mess was minimal.
Here's a picture of Cullen getting a little air on the tramp. This was a great investment!My sister Megan, Kyle and Meredith came today and are staying until tomorrow.
Here Meredith is enjoying play time.
Kyle kept the boys busy most of the afternoon playing games with them.
Lastly, here is a clip of Geremu singing Happy Birthday to me.
This clip also includes 2 bonus tracks, enjoy!

5 comments:

Chilly ET said...

Now I can truly understand why that song is so precious to you. That is downright cute!

hotflawedmama said...

That is so precious it just makes me want to squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

I also think the video is cute! I do notice the new Bissell in the backround SWEET!

Also change the profile --you are no longer in your 30's.

Check it out Tony has an RV!

Angel said...

Where did you get your trampoline? My youngest daughter needs one of those!

meg said...

that video is so freakin' cute!! :) ...and now i'll be singing the lion king all night long... :)