Four weeks ago I went to a doctors appointment because my blood work has been coming back off for about 6 months. So at my last appointment they adjusted my medication and wanted to draw some more blood for lab work. I was totally unprepared for the lab work. I'm the type of person that likes to know in advance so I'm mentally prepared and I drink lots of extra water. I ended up passing out while they were drawing blood. I have no idea how long I was out for but when I came to there were 5 nurses in front of me.
I have a doctors apt tomorrow and had the lab work for the apt today. I was sick to my stomach about the lab work and had a VERY restless nights sleep, fortunately the apt. was uneventful. In my defense last time they took a LOT more blood than they did this time.

Without going into detail, I'm healthy and this is nothing to be concerned or worried about. This is just something I need to get straightened out and back on track.
After the appointment the family headed out to a campground that we had spent a few days at last summer to meet up with Nick's Aunt Karrie and Uncle Mike.
I needed to test out the slide to make sure it was safe...
Geremu loves a fast slide. I wanted him to go down with someone to play it safe
but somehow he managed to do it his way most of the time.
He's a slippery little fella when he is wet!
Cullen drying off after a long day of swimming.
Geremu and Dad relaxing after an hour and a half on the slide.
4 comments:
Do you mind retaking that photo..... your eyes were closed!
Great pix, looks like fun!
I give you a 9 for form...if your eyes were open, it'd be a 10! Great pics!
i think brayden and cullen would be easy friends. they seem so similar...
love the pictures. :)
Praying that everything gets "back on track" for you! Looks like you recovered well from the blood draw the second time! :) Love it!
I passed out after they took one little measly tube of blood. I was standing at the counter in the office to check out and all of a sudden everything went black. And I'm a nurse, for crying out loud! Happens to the best of us! :)
Post a Comment