If you have been following our blog you may recall the
post back in June when we lost TV because of the digital transition. Well we are now set-up with rabbit ears and a converter box so all systems are a go in our bedroom. We still haven't taken care of our living room TV. We are clearly in no rush to fix that situation since it's only been a little over 2 months without it working:)
Anyways, here is what happens when we have company and the Packers are playing... Party in the bedroom!

Nick and the boys were not around to attend the Packer party because they were attending a local high school football game. It was a late game delayed because of thunder and lightning. This is Nick's second year not coaching varsity football and I think he is a little sad not to be coaching. But it's also been nice for our family since we have a lot more time to spend together.
Geremu punched out at the game and Nick carried him in the house for bed.
6 comments:
I'm sure the Lauers are putting in their request for Season tickets at your house RIGHT NOW AS I WRITE! Have a fun weekend!
Love it! We have lots of TV parties in our bedroom too..I can relate! Happy back-to-school!!
Hey, My name is Shelly and my husband and I are hoping to start the Ethiopian adoption process very soon. From your mention of the Packers I think we may live near each other. I was wondering if you could comment on my blog and leave an email address where I could write more to you. My comments are all screened first and I would not post yours so I would be the only one to know your email address. If not that is fine too, but I would love to make BFAS connections in the area and ask about home study agencies.
Shelly
Hey guys-
Just ran into AnnMarie's family at the Twins game, where Geremu and Cullen's cousin was a guest mascot. It was nice to see them, and we look forward to seeing you all sometime soon in the Twin Cities!
Kate, Eric and Sefi
Ran across your blog and it is great :) We just brought our daughter home from Ethiopia about 5 weeks ago and live near Milwaukee, WI :) We are always looking for other families in the area that have also grown their family through Ethiopian adoption!! OH, and I SOOOO wish I could convince my husband to get rid of the TV...enjoy while you dont have it :)
Margaret
www.thewolski5.blogspot.com
Packer watching party???... How come I can't see the jars of turpentine in the photo anywhere?
Hopefully, for your sake, your TV will be once again on the fritz come November 1st, so that you will not have to watch the drubbing that our boys with Good Old Purple #4 at the helm will put on the Pack at the house that He built! (and by "built", I mean the renovation. heh!)
Post a Comment