Look out, Katie, Bailey and Teresa there is a new blogger in town! I can't believe it, I'm finally joining the blogging community, yeah ME! I'm so excited I don't even know where to begin! We figured this blog will be a great way to share our life with friends and family members that we care so much about.
So what's new in our life these days? Well this past month has been a whirl wind of sorts for us. Between finding out Katie is prego, receiving our referral, our five year anniversary and spring break the month of March has quickly come and gone. I had predicted at the beginning of the month that this would be a great month and I couldn't have been more correct. Hopefully the next 2 months are as SPECTACULAR and FAST as March has been.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to read about your journey! It sounds very exciting. I love the picture at the top of your blog. By the light of the moon---that's great too!
Glad to see you have started to blog! Can't wait to hear about your journey :)
Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging!
Woot woot! Cannot wait to hear all about this journey :) Great idea!!!
Post a Comment